Monday, October 20, 2008

Come around, Goes around

Doesnt really know whats happening towards me...
Am i changing?? If so... to good or bad??? Confusing me huh!!!
Dont really know what am i thinking... Lotsa stuff happened as well.

Been stuffing myself with those bunch of work loads. Getting retard soon. Lolx.... Am hoping for more from myself. Not just a single piece of s**t happens to interfere my life. But lots happening these days. Dunno what am i really thinking about. Not enough of sleep and panda eyes ord growing... It getting darker... duh!!! I do wanna get myself done with my things and get ready for my finals.

Finals is just around the corner. Am freaking scared now. Hope everything will be fine for me. What made me think of finals? Its started off when am having lunch with Pui Mun, Rachel Ng and Pei Li this afternoon. I was eating there then suddenly we talk about finals, then Pui Mun suddenly said, its one week plus from now. My expression was like..... S**t... OMG!!! I haven even started my revision, as well that I dunno what I really learn in Journalism and Media class, there were no nt much notes and all the time we were chatting with the lecturer and watching movie. haha!!! I really in deep s**t now.... woohoo~~ HELP!!!

Now, free for me to talk about my happy stuffs here. hehe!!! Well, theres been some misunderstandings and things happened as made us feel moody and not happy with it. But... hope there a smile coming back soon. Which make our friendship stays longer.

A Magazine had been created on 20th Oct. Baby "Spin The World" mag. ehehehe!!! Well, I get to take some photo with it. Heres some....


(Baby "Spin The World" mag)

(Me and Baby Mag!! hehe~~)

Well, thats a happy news for a new born baby mag. haha!!! But sad for misunderstandings and beh song.... Forget about that.... Last friday had a great time with my cousie Yue Ran. hehe!!! Get to go out with her. Walk all the way to KTM station... shhhh....Dont tell that to my mom, she thought am following my friends car. haha!!! Went to meet her up then went to Mid Valley to look for her mom's shoe, but failed. Later get to Sg. wang by KTM and Monorial...tired day for us. But in de mean time, we went to get our hand done with "Heena"... haha!!! After all, we had an enjoyable day but tiring. She treat me go sing k, and what a coincidence is that i bump on my ex-coll mates. hehe!!! Really miss them.


(Thats us spending de whole day together)

1st pic: try to differentiate the skin textute, OMG!!! my cousie is so white and mine so dark man. Gosh!!

2nd pic: us in de k box enjoying ourselves...singing our lungs out. haha!!!

3rd pic: me v my heena on. hehhe!!! waiting it to dry out under de hot sun.

4th pic: me singing dere... haha!!! in de mean time camwhoring. *blush*

5th pic: same thing dere... hehe!!! cousie waiting under de hot sun v me...hehe!!!

Well, time passed veri fast and its time to say buh bye... hehe!!! time to go ahead v my studies...Hope everything does on well with everyone. =)

No comments: