Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blur case

Urgghhh....
This morning woke up in a blur case. Let mom scold.haha!!!
Was very blur that time.Thought wat happen.
I was like... WTF!!!
Very blur... Then i told my bro what happened.
He just keep on laugh laugh laugh... Oh S**t

After did all the housework...Went out with mom.
Went to see doctor. Reach the place... was looking for the clinic.
Went into a wrong clinic... then mom saw dose indonasion, she was like. OMG!!! GOGOGO
Mahei... shouldn't be like that ma... everyone was looking at us. oh my...so embarassing.
In the end went to the right clinic.haha!!!
Doc said i had dry skin... yor... Luckily din sleep under air cond.if not??? Dry lor...
Aftertat went bac home... Sat taxi back. Mom should be the one showing de way for the taxi driver, but at last am the one whos showing him. Y???
Coz mom was busy chit chatting on the phone with her friend. laugh so loud. Really aunty ler...
Back home ord need to do my stuff. Plus got assignments waiting for me. aih!!!

Talk bout assignment. there should be 2 discount coupons waiting for me to do. But now turn 3 ord. What happen? All thanks to our friend. Said she need to work then cant do it. Plus said she did other assignments by herself. come on. We didn't point a gun at you and call you do it all. U're the one who don't wana pass the work to us. Jibai...
Last night around 1sumthin receive a message from that girl telling me i need to do 3 coupons. I was like... arrrghhhhh... What a nightmare. I was yelling there. Shouting in the room by myself. haha!!! Now felt very stupid for doing that. But feel like strenggling her. Eeiiiii.... Sei sei seii..... (translate... means die die die....) haha!!!

No comments: