Friday, April 4, 2008

All bout "YOU" *assignment*

Arguements came by when assignments comes.... *WTF*
All coz of one assignment. Graphic editing. Required us to make coupons, summore mau steps lagi. This makes us frustrated.
Deadline is tomorrow. And of coz its done. Its a group assignment.
3 person in a group. Ching & me did the coupon.
By the time strucks 11pm of 3rd April. My mobile phone started to ring non-stop.
Dorathea called, Siew ching called.... Arrghhhh....

Here comes one story then there comes another story... who should i listen to??? NO ONE!!!
haha!!! Listen to mine enuf ord ba.
Dorathea msg me and started her story. Telling me that we shouldn't do last minute work. Saying that although she has to work, but no last minute work were done.
Actually... we dunno it's true not.haha!!!
coz she never send to us after its done. Except for the IT report. coz we nid the report to do our presentation slide. thats the time she send us. wooohooo...

Not only that, she oso said that i'm a bit slumber... *thats de word she used*
Yea, i admit it. sumtimes kinda slumber towards my assignment and studies. coz i don feel lik giving myself so much stress. Wat for... rite???
but mayb their expectation too high ord. mine not so... wat for??? again....
haih!!! I hate ppl talking bad bout me behind my back. Want talk then talk in front of me la... You got the guts to talk bout me... why don in front of me???
SHouldn't be a coward weh... didn't ur mama & papa teach you??? later bcome a cow le...

I felt that if someone has high expectation towards themselves... Then its kinda a problem.
high can be high... but don too high la...
If it's too high... you urself gonna suffer, not others. mumbling this not good, that not good.
You die oni ma... *everyone says....: "lei sei lei geh si... dan hai sei yun dit..."*

Ones asked me... Why am i such a slumber person. Don't really care bout your stuff....
Well, this wat they felt la... wei... FEEL oni wor... sai em sai gam yong a.... *SHIT*
I'm slumber... doesnt meant that i don care bout my stuff....
I care... just that i dont show it out. doenst need to show geh ma...
just be ourselves... then things will go on smoothly wad.

P/S --

DORATHEA OOI... you should think wat u wana say before saying anything. sumtimes
not everyone can take it. If you ord send de msg to that person, then
you have to be ready with wats gonna happen. Not saying SORRY
cure everything. BTW, think +ve.

SIEW CHING....... dont be angry anymore...things can be cure and be done. what they
say, jz accept it with an open heart. I know its hard for you coz its not
ur fault. From my opinion, although tat person hurts us and we're
angry with them. Why don't we accept everythin and forgive that
person with an open heart? I know that we stil hav hard feelings
towards that person, but a while is enuf. sumtimes havin a friend is
better than having an enemy.

(All coz of these vouchers....but its worth.coz i'm satisfied with it)

No comments: