Thursday, April 10, 2008

TIred

Sumtimes i wonder what's in my parents mind...
Looking down towards a person??? is tat all they wan???
Now i'm in tat kinda situation. being look down.
YEa, i understand why dey doesnt let me borrow tat loan.
for god sake... why cant dey juz use a better tone to talk to me???
I know that i'm not matured enuf who can think whats best for me.
But i know what they explain are rite. But jz use a better tone will be better rite.

I really felt that in this house am just nothin.
No one actuali respect me.
When i speak out, no one listen, when i do sumthin rite, dey'll jz scold.
In de end, they're de one whos wrong, but no apologise from dem at all.
What am i in this f**king house???
Sumtimes just tink tat, yea, i can be said as one kinda dose who stil can live without earning myself. just use my parents money would be enuf for my feees.
But i'm not happy at all, though my frenz doesnt comes from wealthy family, but at least i felt tat their parents do respect dem, do listen to their opinion.
Why am i not???
huh!!! I'm so tired of all these stupid stuff...

No comments: