Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fire everywhere

Who am i??? Am sitting right here thinking who am i, whats my position in this hse.
People offend wat i say, people defend for themselves...
ME??? am just nobody and just sit here thinking who am i. What the hell on this earth is thinking. *WTF*
Am damn moody and a bit angry actually.
Asking them questions, but not receiving answers from them. *Shit*
i really hate it.
In this family, am the youngest. Am the one who makes lots of noises. Always making fun of everyone just to let them laugh at me. coz i wana see them smile.
But what annoys me is that, whenever i ask them questions, they never listen to me and doesnt answer my question. Though they do listen to me, but just sits there and listen. *very ~fu hin~* (it means doesnt listen doesnt answer)
I think this is how it should be explain. haha!!!
I always try to think positive and dont think so much. trying to be happy in front of others.
but wat in the end i get???
Just ??? (question mark) or like... they ask me back what the hell i just said. mahei...
FUCK!!! woohhh.... fire tengah membara throughout my whole body now...
sometimes why cant things go on my way as how i wanted it to be???
i keep up my feelings from my frenz... now family oso i need to be like that.
although am angry with my frenz, but i juz bare my feelings.
now family... brother came back, and hes like the "king" in the house.
No need do housework. GF come to our house. Both using the room... duno FUCKING inside the room. diu!!! wana fuck then fuck further la... jibai....

No comments: