Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friends for all

Initially am freaking tired rite now.... But still am bored and doesnt feel lik sleeping. I dunno why people will get freak out after reading my msn display name. Does that really influence or pays an impact on you??? Am not too sure, but overall, am to myself and I really dont feel lik caring anymore. As well that i'll just pretend what you said before are just bullshits and it's being sway away... shoohhhh soohhhh......
These days am just busy with my assignments. In my mind all are DUE DATES.... arrghh... WTF!!! But stil, i really want to finish it up as am scared of the due dates. But no form la... no mood to do...den extend. but now better. ahhahaha!!! The worst thing that happen is that I got an assignment which has been rejected for the 3rd time. I've to redo redo redo... damn...am bored of it. But stil have to redo it and guai guai hand it up.

During the Raya holiday for one week... hmmpp... ada keluar lo. Went fo gathering with TARC coll mates then secondary mates. There should... eh eh...there is a primary gathering too...but didn attend. was not free tat day. Well, its been blessing days for me as i get to meet all my mates just in a week time. OMG!! i miss them so freaking much. At last. Enjoy very much and heres some pics to show... i looks very stupid. haha!!!

(this the pic showing all of us, although i duno some of dem, but at least can c de ones i noe. hehe!!! happy birthday my dear DORIS)

(Inilah dipanggil "empat bunga", but actualli its LIMA, left Soo out coz dia MIA. haha!!!)

(this pic shows me and lembuku... haha!!! its Julius Moo.... haha!!! a friend of 3 years)


(I look freaking retarted here. hhaha!!! looks so stupid. coz we;ve nth better to do and its been long since we had so much fun together)

ok...now secondary mates punya sudah habis... haha!!! Dorisku... Happy birthday ya. May all ur wishes come true and its reali a bless for me to have ya;ll around. mwwaahhss....
Now... time for TARC mates... not much pic...but stil had fun. hehe!!!]

(thats de girls of de nite but left out 2 more whos sitting opposite of us. haha!! from left: nicole, charleen, me(rachel), vicky and wai ting)

(this de another 2 girls i mentioned. haha!!! from left: apple and hendy)


(am with one of the birthday boy... Loong gor... haha!!! Hes a funny guy and holding de pressie from us.)


(tatz me and Johnson... another birthday boy. haha!!! he looks gd in tight shirts and got muscles ord. haha!!!!)

(last pic of all, as what girls lik to do in toilet, camwhoring... haha!! leen vicky and me.)

tatz all for today's blog and hope ya'll enjoy looking at all dese pics. haha!! btw, i miss everyone again and miss de days we had. plus plus... CG, i'll be back.. i hope i get de gd news too. =)




No comments: