Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One for all

time passed and how i wish things can go on an easier way for me....
lotsa things happened.
one of my assignment kena reject twice, have to redo it again and again...haih!!! but luckily now i had my marks ord. hehe!!!

I stil having tough time with my mom...arghhh... quarreling around. OMG!!! save me. how i wish our relation could be better den now and be like how my bro chat v her with no quarrels but full of laughters.

Relationship??? nah, am not in one right now. hehe!!! but chatting with him is quite happy and we do enjoy chatting with each other. laughing around, showing each other stupid face, joking around. hahaahha!!! damn, i reali do enjoy man. hehe!!! but he's far from me. hmmm.... but he's comin down kl soon. arrghhh.... cant wait for it. hehe!!! well, sumtimes i do wish for more. hehe!!! but am not sure of everything. izit appropriate to do so? what he's telling is de truth izit? does he feel de same as how i does? hmm.... i doubt a lot. I HOPE THINGS WHICH ARE HAPPENING IS REAL AND CAN BCOME REALITY, BUT NOT JZ A DREAM OR GLANCE.

i noe that things change a lot in me and i wish more to be change, but to a better person, but to worst. do better in my exam and STOP doing last minute work. arrghhh... dese days i reali don feel like doin my assignment till my due dates are near. SHIT!!!

I still miss my friends. really wish to meet dem everyday. hehe!!! days that we spent together is just not enough at all. miss miss miss.

HOPES THINGS CAN CHANGE BETTER TO WHAT I WANT AND WISH FOR!!!!

No comments: