Thursday, October 2, 2008

Satisfy? Yes? No?

Things are changing all in a while and i think i should appreciate for those who supported me and those who reali nodded their head with me and suggested me with new things and remind me of old ones....

Well, first... Church???? yea, i reali wanna go back and join my cell group as well to motivate myself. Somtimes its realli hard to go as my parents doesnt realli like me going to church ord. I definately dunno wats wrong. At first they doesnt have a bit of worries of me going to church, and they like the changes i have towards myself. But suddenly when finals come during 3rd sem, i stop going to church as mom says i should pay attention towards my finals. After finals, i wanna go back but mom and dad doesnt like it ord. I dunno what had happened. Even they call me go to temple more. arrghhh.... am realli frustrated. I wish to go on to church, but scared hurting their feelings as their my parents. hmmm....

Raya + Study week holiday is here and its ord de 4th day... Time passed so fast and i wish for longer holidays. Holidays seems not enough for me at all. But at least get to meet up with my old school and college mates. ohhhh... i miss them so freaking much. Had enjoyable time with them although time used to spend with them arent enough at all. But am satisfied for meeting them up. Hoping more gathering coming up although its aint going for expensive dinner or shopping. Go for sports also not bad. haha!!! Wish to have this with my cell group too... =(

Arrghhh..... I NEED MORE SPORTS @ EXERCISE!!!! weight increase again. SHIT!!! haha!!! but i admit tat i reali ate alot during this holiday. oh my....
Other than this problem... my lazy worms are coming back again... they;re just around me. PLEASE.... GO AWAY. I need to be hardworking. Theres tons of assignments waiting for me and due date is near. aih..... Lai Lai Lai... come bek. hehe!!!

Losing friends is one main prolem am facing and hate soooo.... much. From a relationship we're changing to besties, then change again to normal friends, then now duno wat... seems like u're trying to get away from me. I still rmb wat u told me. We;re still best friends no matter wad. and i believe that one day you and i will understand whats happening around. Dear E, be tough no matter what and i dont ever wish to lose a friend like you. As you mention before. we're stil best friends. and it will just remain as friends, i do promise this. Coz i've learnt one thing after u're gone, we shouldnt eat "Back head grass". Friendship ever. No hard feelings and worries. =)

My dearie Secondary mates, its a funny thing i heard from ZH. haha!!! She said i got BF. OMG>!!! No no no... i dont have ler... Just am waiting for my prince charm. haha!!! When i have for sure i'll inform ya'll. no worries for this K. No matter wad, i'll have lotsa stories waiting to share with ya'll. waiting waiting and stilll.... waiting. Waiting for Saturday to arrive so that i can share it out. Am realli happy for todays outing, its been reali fun. Shouting and laughing around... woohhh.... I miss lots. muahhshs....

No comments: