Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DIET

Ok.... Let me start up with a sentence... I'm getting thinner and thinner... *opps...* wrong ord. Its fatter and fatter. haha!!! Morning and afternoon can tahan dont wan eat, but when night arouse, i tend to get addicted to what mom cooks and food at home. So... this makes me getting fatter and fatter. Btw, one more thing making me so too... Its the goreng wantan sold at my college cafeteria. OMG!!! You can see them keep on refilling the wantan. Everytime i go to de cafeteria, i cant resist it, topping of the chilli... yummy *slurppp* ehehe!!!

Now... Lets stop this. I need to DIET. Thats a must ord... haha!!!
Diet Diet Diet... aaaaaa.... I can do it. I know... hehe!!!
I diet, i can save up my money too. For future use... For the ASIA CONFERENCE... yeahhhh!!!

Now... I'm happy with my assignment due dates as both my assignments for the animation flash and journal has been postponed to next week. As this is a good news for me, coz tomoro i need to pass up ord if my lecturer didnt postponed it.

Studies??? Still can cope with it. As today had my psychology Pop Quiz, didnt reali do well on it as all of us studied last minute and i lost 9 marks out of 20. Hope others that i did is correct. hehe!!! Well, everything for me is ok, cant say 100% good, but at least still good for me.

No comments: