Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exhausted then Energetic

I should be studying right now as i'm havin one of my mid-term paper tomoro. arrghhh... Its Research communication. fuh!!! neway, i know i can do it well... have faith in myself.

Petrol price is increasing tomoro. When i woke up from my nap just now, as i was so exhausted, mom was cooking, suddenly she call me go open the door to go out to fill in the petrol. Today pasar malam, very jam ord. Tambah all the drivers were queuing up, lagi jam ord. Should have take along my phone to take a picture and let all of ya'll see. Its like having sales.... haha!!! Then when its our turn to fill in, the papers were finished for the purpose of printing the receipts. See... how effective it is when government wants to increase the petrol price. As i know.... august the petrol price will be increase again. arrghhh... Mom said it will be very costly if she send me to and back from college. So... mom decided that i should take ktm to coll and back. Not only the government is effective, even my mom is fast in thoughts. I bet it'll be tiring for me, but what to do, need to study. haih!!! Thats the only choice except if i get my license.

Yesterday went to church, well Paster Robb Thompson came to gave a talk. Its good... Although he looks serious, i mean his facial expression, but into my surprise, he jokes a lot too.
Yesterday when mom pick me up from esso station, as i go and back home from church by church van, so mom came to fetch me. Mom said that dad talks bout me. He's curious why i suddenly go to church so often. Then told mom that it must be want to "gup zai" tatz why i go so often. haha!!! Then i told mom... apa la...where got. Go to church coz i felt i want to go and want to learn more. As now i go to church quite often, i felt that going to church doesnt waste my time anymore. I wish that i can have my own transport to travel to church and cell group whenever i want to. No need ma fan follow the van and my fren to fetch me around. fuhh!!! But i'll just pray more so that it will succeed one day. hehe!!!

Going to church more often and attend the services makes me feel refresh although i just adapt to this kind of lifestyle. Last time i also use to attend church near my house, but everytime, i just feel lazy to go. But now... not anymore. i feel very energetic and listening to paster's sermons... i feel that i've learn a lot and wanting to learn more and more. Hope that everything will go on well.

I should keep on with my revision now... Pray that i'll remember everything when i face the paper tomoro. haha!!! God Bless.

2 comments:

laverne said...

keep it up rachel! we're all there for you :)

r@cHeL said...

Thx laverne... I'll keep it up and hope everything will go on fine... Same as you... God bless you.