Sunday, June 8, 2008

Everything getting better

Relationships???
At first i woke up in the early morning wanting to attend church. But its raining heavily, so i was thinking how can i attend church. Looking out of the window and the rain is pouring cats and dogs. So... I said to myself, why don't o take my bath 1st then only see how everything goes as i don't wana wake my mom up. Luckily its not very heavy, then i walk to esso station to wait for the van to church. And you know what, i knew some new friends. As i know Robin before but didn't talk much, but today ended up chat with him during my way back home. And i knew one more friend name Josephine, shes from Indonasia and i had a great talk with her. Get her number and said will call her up for some drinks. haha!!!
Today attend Church for Paster Kevin's Relationship series... Not bad.
This de 3rd chap for RELATIONSHIP SERIES... Love it!!! I miss the 2nd chap, waiting for church to upload it so that i can listen to it. hehe!!! Attending church is one of my favorite now... haha!!! Wanting to learn more about GOD.

Today Yen brought her sister along to church and Li Pei too... Am proud of them for attending church and happy for them too for making the first step and courage to learn more about GOD. Proud of Yvonne too as shes the one who brought Yen to church. hehe!!! Proud of you babe. Learn something new too... As Emerge is around the corner, while waiting for van, Yvonne explain to me every details whats Emerge about and why izit seperated into 4 groups. As i felt its soooooo cool. haha!!! Looking forward for EMERGE!!!!

Another great news... Actually theres 2...
First, my relationship with my family is getting better and better... This what i'm happy about. As last time i use to have different thoughts from them and hav lots of arguments and misunderstoods. But now i do uderstand why they do so and whats their purpose... Happy for myself. hehe!!! *winks*

Second, today i asked Yvonne about the Singapore trip. Not really a Singapore trip, its an Asia Conference held at Singapore. Yvonne explain to me and i feel the urge of going. I told my about it while i'm having dinner with my family. I told mom everything i know... mom didn't reject or say anythin that offend me. She asked me some questions and smile... I think thats a YES for her??? haha!!! Hope so... but i hope everything will go on well when its near. And now i must save up some money for the trip so that i can use my own pocket money to go there. hehe!!!

Btw, i havent take my undang test yet. arghhh... Hoping that i can have it this thursday and i can spend my time studying on my undang. Plus... ASSIGNMENTS... its building up more and more each day and now i have around 5 assignments to due with. Theres more coming... But i hope i can finish on time and whatever lecturer taught me i can remember it and not panic while dealing with MACROMEDIA FLASH... As now i'm having problems to make those animation. Ohhh.... Save me...

Well, i just hope everything will go on well for me... No walls blocking my way and relationship with family will go better day by day. Wanting them to stay healthy and live happy.

1 comment:

Yvonne Low said...

hey rachel...i always enjoy reading ur blog and happy to read it!!
many good things happened ahead...feel proud of u as well. i can see u r growing in churhc!! truly i very happy to see that. i always told my family i have a friend committed to church!! now still got others up coming. although they are still new, but i believe got giving u n i a mission to lead our friendhood to christ...
this is the purpose we can shine for jesus. keep it up ur good work! when any prob ahead....pray!!

love u!!

von.