Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy birthday

Friday celebrated Kelvin's birthday. muahahaha!!!
He's supposed to come and pick me up. However ended up calling me few times but didn pick up. My bro was yelling at me calling me to pick up my call coz i left it in de living room and i was in my room preparing to meet the "King of the Night"... woohoo!!! seems big huh!!! ahhaha!!

Well, i cant give him any surprise coz i dont have any transport that can bring me to de cafe. Instead of surprise, i gave him "instant surprise"... Told him that i've bought cake all over from subang by KTM. He said this de 1st time ate a cake which sit a train all the way to CHeras. Wiiii.... proud of myself. This de 1st time celebrated for him and its his 21st.

Not much surprise but had some conversation which i learn a lot from him. Then talk about our past and days we use to spend together. haha!!! such a blast day for me. again again... i enjoy so much and really looking forward for de next outing.

(Happy birthday hun... Muahhsss...)

( This me and the "King of the Night)



5 comments:

Lillis Yan said...

erm hum,sista..who's him?? *wink*

r@cHeL said...

lolx...sista. dont tink much. just a fren of mine. just like big brother to me. haha!!! *wink wink*

DORIS said...

fren?super close wor..don't look like fren to me..lol..

r@cHeL said...

lolx...he's a close fren to me.haha!!!reali jz lik a big bro to me.haha!!!

kRaZy said...

oi faster update ur blog loh =P