Friday, May 30, 2008

Miracles

Let me start my story...hehe!!!
What happen today was i woke up late. Actuali i woke up on time, but slept back after i switch on de heater. Sleep till around 8.45am only wake up as my class is at 9am. I quickly go to take a quick shower then call my bro wake up. He said, its late, no need go to class ord. what the... Hey, ah gor a... Dont teach me bad stuff le... hehe!!! Reach college ord 9.40am like that. Luckily the lecturer didnt scold me. haha!!! This semester was my first time late to class. OMG!!! Imagine how good i was, last semester always late for classes. haha!!!

Now... heres a good news. Cant say 100% a good news, but at least its a good news for me. Today, when i came back home from college, mom told me that someone called dad to accept christ. The story is like tat... One day, my uncle had lunch with his teacher, then they had a chat and uncle told his teacher about my dad's previous condition when he was battling with the sickness as my dad was warded into ICU after one week in de normal wards. At last now dad is alright but still his kidney is not that good. Still doesnt really function very well as dad still need to go for body check up once 3 months. Now dad have to eat less as he cant eat too much coz scared calories high, and others. Well, at last dad is still here with us and luckily hes recovering but just need time and his own courage and ways of lifestyle. .
Ok!!! Back to de topic. Mom called my uncle and told him about it and everyone was shock to hear tat. Even me at 1st, but am very happy and hope dad will do so as he has bad perception towards "Christians". I duno de main reason of it. Just know bout de back story of it. But i just hope God will touch my dad's heart and let him know and step ahead to church and accept christ. Hope evrything will go on well... Miracles will come true. I believe it...

The 2nd news is also happened today...
Reach home from college then sleep on de sofa and had a chat with mom. I told her about Yvonne's grandpa situation and how her grandpa accepted christ. And now that her grandpa is in good condition and everything is going on well with her grandpa and started to learn how to walk ord as i heard it from Yvonne during cell group meeting today.
I told mom about it then mom answered me "Yea, miracles will happen le ma, correct or not"? Well, as this is my 1st time hearing mom saying like that, really shocked. Then mom say, ya la ya la, i understand what you saying. Mom also called me to go to church more often and she'll try to confront dad and say more good things about me going to church. hehe!!! Good news for me. God did answer my prayer. Thank you. But still la...although i wish to attend church more often, i still have to undertstand my dad's feelings and be a good girl...Just have to pray more. hehe!!!

hmm... tatz all from me. Sayonara.

No comments: