Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bored & Moody

Boring man.... *squiks*
Its been a tired day for me though deres oni one class today. Wake my bro up, and wait long for him as i was really rushing coz am gonna be late. arghhh!!!! Tell him late ord still can have his breakfast in front of me. Taking his own sweet time. $#%#$@#$% Am now attending class will full of concentration as i want to studyy well. Trying to do my best and aiming for "A" and "B"'s *cheers*

Went back home, mom was nagging dere. Dunno wat happen, mom suddenly mumbling here and dere. Wana help her with the house chores, but she say NO NEED. Aiya...hurt la mummy.haha!! mau tolong tapi tak bagi... Then sit in front of de comp for long... nothin to do. Wana have a nap but no mood, so just get to books... starting with my notes. Eldest bro came back from Melaka. But nothin oso, aih aih!!! Thought tomoro can get to shop v mom and bros, but mom cakap she go cuci hair oni. Call me stay at home study. OMG!!! I'm not any superwoman man...i need to grab some rest and relax myself. Plus...its been long i didn shop with mom alone.

Wishing here for a pair of wings, fly fly fly...
I'm really dead bored staying at home. I WANA GO OUT... HELP!!!!

No comments: