Thursday, May 15, 2008

Outing thats FUN

woops... hot hot!! haha!!!
Its been really a hot weather... argghh...!!!
though yesterday rain for a while when i'm in class... but still... after stop raining and i step out of de class... can feel de sweat flowing...

Yesterday... was de 1st outing with my cell group members. Not all of them came. Just me, Yvonne and Laverne. aiks... Kar wai and Kah heng sick ord... Pray hard for them to recover faster. Wai sin having exam, pray for her to do well. Angela and Chris went back hometown haven come back, pray for them to have a safe journey. Harry was busy.

How was yesterday outing??? Well, it was fun. Some other cell group members join us. Laverne and Jin chong came to pick me up. I was so scared they'll lost. Coz some of my friends said before dunno how to come. haha!!! and my directions are bad. Improving now... hehe!!! Reach Mid valley, we were the first to reach then follow by the others. After everyone reach, we were making decisions where to have our dinner. At last, Madam kwan is the place. erm... everytime my mom and bro say wana go there, i say NO. Coz i don't really like to eat nasi lemak. Of coz, dere's still choices. Ate spagethi. *yummy* I love spagethi. After dinner, we went for bowling. lolx... it was fun. and it was "ladies nite" all ladies get cheaper price per game. It cost rm7 per game include de shoes. While playing, every cheers for each other. There were around 12 of us playing if not mistaken. And only one lane is available coz its full. *no choice* It was my first time playing bowling with so many ppl. haha!!! and everyone is cheering. one word, FUN. We used more den one hour to finish up de game. And mostly all of us were tired. Yvoone and me were yawning dere... too tired ord. After game all went back home. Again Laverne and Jin choong fetch me back. *sori ya, mafan ya'll* hehe!!!!

Well, sometimes...there are frenz around us. Although they didnt really treat you as besties. But still i appreciate the existance of ya'll around me. Love ya'll much. Friends can be true, can be fake. but still its all about the heart that you take out to face them.

No comments: