Sunday, May 4, 2008

New thoughts

Well, its been long i didn't update my blog huh!!!
hurm...its not tat i;m bz rite now.am havin holiday. ord for 2 weeks but jz sit at home doin nothin.hehe!!!! (actuali watch drama...*pheww*...)

hmm...my fren Yvonne invited me to her church "City Harvest Church" pass few months ago during Easter Day.
I had a lot of fun and de main thing is tat i enjoy a lot dere.
Can't compare with my old church...i don;t lik being force into somethin. I like de way tat i accept everythin myself and not by forcing.
As Yvonne invited me dere...i was tinkin... dis should be my 2nd time dere and my last...haha!!!
Y did i tink so??? Mayb coz i thought dey'll be talking all bout bible stuff.
As in a different way.. dey surprise me... during easter, theres a lil drama up de stage and its great. after attending church... i was send back home by Yvonne and i thought and thought...what could it be stickin in my mind???
During de whole service...i walk up front and release everythin...as not in shoutin...as in my sins....
after tat time... Yvonne did offer me to her church but i cant attend coz havin finals soon and i need to buck up v my studies and i'm kinda poor in it.

After finals, and after one week of holiday...Yvonne invited me to her cell group meeting.But i cant attend.
But i did attend on sunday service...as i went dere...i felt de urge tat is pulling me into dis church. City Harvest Church...i felt deres sumthin pullin me in and tellin me tat i should attend church more frequent.
Just yesterday...i attend Paster Kong's service.as Paster Kong is de founder of City Harvest Church...i'm glad tat i attend this service.During de early stage of worship... everyone were singing with their hearts out...but i dont feel it, after sometime...strength pulled me in and i'm part of dem worshiping God.
After Paster Kong's talk, theres a lil worship..de closing worship.izit tat wat should be called???
I was praying so hard dere...coz they have their own language...izit de language which dey communicate with God???
after a hard time of finding de way out and solutions...We were told to hold each other hands.Everyone in de church was praying with their heart. de voices tat came out from their heart and mouth... I dunno Y, suddenli i spoke their language...But stil theres sumthin i;m tinkin bout...izit rite for me to do so???

To tell de truth, i reali felt bless to be brought to this church. Yvonne...reali thx for takin me to ur church. I reali did enjoy it, not only enjoy, i also learn sumthin from dere. more bout God.
Today deres 2 service of Paster Kong's. But i cant attend coz nid to attend class undang. sob sob!!!!
Tomoro deres another too. I reali wana attend, but...need to accompany my bro coz he came bek from melaka.

Actuali i'm not born in a Christian family. Even my dad doesnt like me to attend church. but after some words from my mom, he evertually let me attend and doesnt ask a lot. Oh Lord.thanks. How i wish i could bring my parents to attend church at least dey get to know how de church looks like, what kind of friends i mix with and how great and wonderful is my church is. But sad to say tat my dad has bad impression towards Christians. As he heard stories from his friends. huh!!!

Next sunday is mothers day. and i reali wish tat i could bring my mom along and let her be blessed by God and celebrate together with all the mothers in church and have fun. dunno whether i can bring her along not.

No comments: