Sunday, May 25, 2008

Relationship

What makes me wana blog today??? and this early.
This morning i woke up kinda late and was rushing to Esso station since i nid to meet up Leslie and other church members church. When i reach dere, theres juz Leslie and his friend, others was late and there arent many who came. Just a few of us.

Today its bout "Relationship".
Pastor Kevin is de one whos talking. And all along de talk, Pastor was joking around. It was so fun that everyone were laughing dere. Well, again i dont have any pictures or videos to show. I hope i can show out some pictures of church. Did i mention Pastor Kevin just came back from overseas??? Ok, nope. i didnt. Pastor just came back from Korea and Indonasia. He went dere to preach and attended other church. He showed us some pictures and now only i know tat de largest church is in Korea. It fits around 775,000 people per week, if i'm not mistaken. The church was a held in a stadium and its really fill with people around. With their own themes, colors of clothes tat were set. It was really awesome.

Back to today's talk. It was fun as Pastor was talking bout "Husband and Wives" as how they should commit themselves towards each other. This de 1st time i know bout it and it enhance my knowledge.

One more thing, a good news.
Yvonne told me tat yesterday she brought along our classmates to church. She brought along Yen, Joanne and others. They did enjoy although they doesnt understand some of the stuff tat were going around. Other than yesterday, she also brought along one more friend to church today. Its Katie's friend. Good job Yvonne. I hope one day i can bring along some of my friends too, and dey'll enjoy de sermons.

During alter call today, its seperated into 3 parts. and i'm part of it. Pastor call out for those who raise their hands. As i raise mine. I duno why, whenever i think of my parents, tears slowly falls as i feel like raising up my hand and get prayed by others. I duno why i will cry, but mayb coz of tinkin of my parents and de hard times tat i'm going through, but i know... one day i will stop crying and move on with a bright smile. Sumtimes i felt tat i'm having a hard time dealing with my own life. As i know tat my dad doesnt reali like me to attend church. But i do hope, one day dey'll accept me as their child who accepted Christ, not only this, naturally i hope dey'll follow me to attend church and have a great time there. Hope tat dey can have a close relationship with GOD and experience de place tat i'm attending, which is "The House of God". But i know tat this will take time, i believe in miracles and it will happen.

Other than family, well, deres stil one more thing which goes on with my relationship. Which is our partners in life. Of coz, i'm not in a relationship right now.... But i did get hurt b4. As it was half a year ago, but stil i cant forget bout it. Everytime sumthin happens, i'll tink of him and de times and places we went and gone through together b4. It can be said as de best relationship i've in as i've not been pamper as how he pampered me. It can be said tat its a bless for me to meet him. Sadly, it ended up break up. Everytime i tink of him, i'll tink of de problems we gone through. Did i did anythin tat makes him wana break up? or izit my attitude? Lots of questions. Its hurt and sad to leave him, as he didn make de move to say anythin tat prove tat we ord break up. He didn mention wana break up, but just choosing a way of not calling me, replying my messages. I'll prefer he'll confront me and talk bout de problems. But everythin is over, i hope miracles will happen.

2 comments:

kRaZy said...

lol..looks like we r having the same problem haha..

Yvonne Low said...

em i need to correct spelling mistake haha. paster suppose to be pastor, not outer call but alter call. hehe just a correction.

rachel....u r so brave to me. i m impress everytime u willing response to alter call. coz not everyone dare to step forward. u step one step closer to God and God will step 1 step closer to u my dear.

believe in miracles need to have faith and pray. dun lose faith pray ya.

about relationship...God will have His plan to planted us in a good ground. trust God He will give the best guy for u. the pain and hurt release the burden to God. He ll calm u. nothing is impossible in Christ. patient for waiting ya!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME MY DEAR.
remember anything happen, talk to me or laverne. we ll pray for u.

God bless u.

thanks for making decision to Christ my dear fren.

i love u
von.