Friday, May 9, 2008

Light up My Life

today??? reach coll den go class... was rushing man. coz ord late. haha!!!
reach coll oso earli lar... now i have to be in class on time so tat i wont miss anythin. to study hard ma. wat to do.

den last nite b4 i slep, i pack my stuff which i bought den look at my timetable... i was like... oh shit... time clash lar... why now oni know??? haha!!! reali numb.
so today i wana change sub but HOP (head of program) is on MC. aiks...
dis is de 1st week and no fees charges for any changes, but 2nd week got le. sei lo dis time. duno how tim. but hope HOP will help me... pls.

To de main point.
i just came back from cell group meeting.
its a Laverne house. her house was so cool. de time i went in i felt so cool and comfortable.
when everyone has arrive, everyone introduce themselves as this is my 1st time.
Then, we played a game which is conducted by Yvonne. It was funny. haha!!!
everyone has to tink of an animal. mine was king kong... u noe wat?? king kong rocks de world man. *wink wink*
after tinkin, de games starts by de 1st person who do his/her animal action 1st den follow by doin others den its another person's turn to do de same too.
It was so fun, everyone was laughing... At last, kah heng and one more guy(sori, forgotten his name ord.hehe!!!!) lost, dey hav to act cute let de camera girl to take 5 shots. dey were so cute. lolx.
Later, after games is worship. den conducted by kah heng and jin chong. everyone have to share their thoughts after attending Paster Kong's service which is last week. When its my turn, i duno why i talk bout my parents.
Actually my dad doesnt like me to go to church, but after convince by mom, he say ok. But dese days, after i return home from churc, he'll ve sitting in de living room and ask me, where did i go. I thought mom told him ord, but stil he ask me. After i told him where i went, saw his expression, can see that he's not very happy. Last time i use to attend EFC church which is located at Bukit Anggerik, but coz of some reasons den i stop ord. Then my fren Yvonne invited me to City Harvest Church, this time it started to makes me feel comfortable and wanting to attend church. Always looking forward on Sunday. Izit bcoz of i change church or bcoz of long time i din attend church ord den dad thought i don wana attend den feel happy, den suddenly now attend again den not happy with it???
huh!!! how i wish things could be easier for me.
After sharing, jin chong talks about something about his life which is kinda similar with mine and share some words of God.
After listening to it, i felt that one should always tink positive and miracles will happen. u know what???
It "Light up My Life"
felt better and confident.
Thanks everyone. God Bless.

1 comment:

Yvonne Low said...

rachel...i m so bless and touch by your words...how u dwell into the presence and i tell u..you ll nvr regret to walk this way with jesus, dun lose faith ok??? i thx for u to coming join part of our family! definitely i can help u in study as well if u want...
remember God love u so much and we do so...dun lose faith.
keep it on...the way to Jesus Christ.



ps:btw is jin chong not kim chong hehe...