Sunday, May 11, 2008

Specially for YOU

Ok... This is a blog specially for a fren, a sister in christ and one who helps a lot.
Its for you my dear sister.
Well, in some previous blog i did mention about you. You brought me to CHC and made me have de courage to accept Christ again. I use to tink tat it isnt any big thing for me. But for now, it is.

You've read my blog tat day, and you were bless by my words. Actually de one whos blessed is me by YOU. My dear, after you read my blog tat day you wrote a blog in yours. The next day i woke up and finish with the house chores, i decided to view your blog. I was so touch by ur words. While reading your blog, tears drop from every words and every second i read through your blog. And i'm happy that i'm first one who raise up my hand whom you invited to CHC. I know one day more and more friends that you invite will come and join us and meet us in heaven.

My dear, you're the sister whom brought a new life to me, who made me once again feel the PRESENCE OF GOD. Once again, i really thank you for your invitation on that day which brings LIGHTS and BRIGHT up my life...

As same as your words, see you in the finish line, meet you in heaven. AMEN
God bless you.

No comments: