Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Today is Mother Day. Happy Mothers Day to every mother... especially to my mom.
I've ord plan to ask mom to join me to church bcoz today church will be celebrating Mother's Day. I've asked her a lot of time since last week, but stil she reject my invitation. *hurts...* Seeing happy mothers entering church and receiving gifts (the gifts were apron and it was not enuf bcoz theres alot of mummy) with plenty of smiles, and leaving church with lots of cheers plus getting lots of prayers and blessing from others. This makes me feel tat, how i wish my mom was one of them, but nvm bcoz i know tat one day my mom will follow me to church and bless by others and GOD.

Paster Vincent came to our church to have a talk. His talk is not bad. It made us laugh and taught us something through his talks. It taught tat we should embrace ourselves, love ourselves and more... After de talk, Paster Vincent wana pray for those who are having exams or going to sit for their exams, having tough time with their assignments, and having tough or problems in their relation. Well, actually i plan to go out as i had little problems in de relation with my family. Not reali like having arguements or anything. It just that i hope my parents will understand me more and knowing i will do my best for them and myself. I know that i have to prove to them 1st, and i have faith in myself that i can do it.

Well, exactly its Mothers Day today. My family and i celebrated it yesterday. Though i didn buy mom anythin, but by helping her doing house chores will make her happy i tink. hehe!!! But i hope tat i can do more for her. Other than tat, just now went to have a dinner in restaurant, it was so pack that there arent any sits for us so we have to choose another restaurant.

Mummy, Happy Mothers Day and hope you'll be happy to have us around you. Love you.

No comments: